Byron Katie's "The Work"
To rip out limiting beliefs and integrate a new powerful way of thinking, Byron Katie’s 3 Questions from “The Work” is an incredibly powerful tool:
1. Break The Pattern: Is this true? Could this be a misinterpretation or a misconception? Do you have all possible information necessary to know exactly what this means?
2. Get Leverage: What do you feel, experience, and become like when you believe this thought?
3. Annihilate The Limiting Belief: Is this thought didn’t exist, how would you feel, behave and experience life? What would you be like?
Turn It Around:
1. Say the opposite/antithesis is true Ex: This can’t be done. Turnaround: This must and will be done.
2. Replace they/he/she/you with “I” Ex: Suzie is a bitch. Turnaround: I am a bitch
3. What are thee examples that show that antithesis is true?