It’s been a very long and challenging couple of months with lots of pivoting, re-arranging, decision-making and simply surviving while your yoga studio has been closed.
Now is the time to take massive action and execute on a strong re-opening plan.
Your yoga studio re-opening plan needs to include the following:
1. Re-open in compliance with federal, state and local regulation: sanitation and cleaning, limited number of students with social distancing in mind, communication protocols in the event someone tests positive for COVID19, monitoring your team etc.
2. Pivoting in your business model and pricing strategy: you are now in a completely different COVID19 environment and you must temporarily pivot your offerings and pricing in order to reflect this.
3. Everything legal and accounting: new liability wavers, compliance with the PPP loan requirements, rent abatement negotiations and so much more
4. Creative pivoting your offerings from group fitness to something else – what will it be?
5. Marketing, conversion, cash flow and possible expansion now that the market is contracting?
We talk about this and so much more in May 2020 Yoga Mogul Mastermind call.