2022 Goals & Strategy. Collaboration Invitation.
Elevate Your Open Rates: Emails
A MUST: KPI Analysis
Our September 2021 Mastermind was all about the KPI’s Key Performance Indicators. Here is what we’ve covered in detail:
1. How to run Sales by Service Report, analyze the data and make empowered decisions based on numbers.
2. How to analyze sales over time (month-over-month and year-over-year). How to anticipate what’s to come based on the seasonality depicted by the numbers.
3. How to run new clients report and understand client retention based on the numbers.
HERE is the excel KPI analysis from the call recording.
Anticipating Fall + Strategy vs Reaction
Our August 2021 Mastermind was all about the following:
1. Staying ahead of the curve – Delta Variant – communicate your hybrid offerings
2. How to prepare for the fall, when attendance tends to be low, and steps to boost up attendance and get ready for the biggest sale of the year – Black Friday
3. The difference between strategic action steps vs reactive actions in sales, schedule, marketing and class offerings.
5 Secrets To Yoga Business Success
Our July Mastermind was about 5 Secrets to Yoga Business Success. Success leaves clues. Why reinvent the wheel when you can do what other successful yoga businesses have done to create your own abundance and thrive:
1. Your yoga community energy & culture: are you living out your inherited legacy (the way things have always been, your teacher’s style, what is known and familiar, etc) or are you creating from your own desires, creativity and imagination? Does your space have the energy of aliveness and vitality or does it feel like the energy is dying off? The energy of your yoga community is what will draw people to your business, not the space or even your offerings.
2. Constant inflow of fresh new energy – do you have an on-going strategy to bring in new clients in the door? Do you know what your retention and conversion rates are? Do you constantly innovate and market your new offerings?
3. Signage – do you people know you are there? Do you have a list of your offerings and your prices visible at the check-in? Is it easy for your potential clients to find you and spend money with you?
4. Defined pricing strategy with a clear goal – what is the ultimate goal of every item on your pricing menu? Do you and your team understand that goal? Does the math of your pricing strategy make sense?
5. Sales & Marketing – what percentage of your energy, focus and actions goes toward sales and marketing of your business offerings? How can you improve the results of your sales and marketing strategy?
Bringing In New Clients & Why It Is of Utmost Importance
It is imperative that you have a strategy and a strong execution on bringing in new people into the doors of your yoga studio every single day.
In the June 2021 Yoga Mogul Mastermind call you will be inspired and supported by several true and tested ideas and strategies on new client attraction, retention and conversion.
As a special gift to you, please see the KPI Module of my Rockstar Yoga Studio course HERE.
Summer Strategy For Growth & Abundance
Please see the above Q & A Session from our weekly Yoga Moguls Facebook Live gathering where I share with you some of the most successful summer strategies that I’ve used to create a thriving yoga studio business:
1. Summer Special for Teachers & Students
2. Class Pass Sale – with set expiration date
3. Christmas in July yearly pass sale
… ALL ARE AN IRRESISTIBLE OFFER!!! 🙂
May 2021: Alignment Always & In All Ways
Alignment with your higher purpose, your bigger why is a big deal and please allow me to show you how alignment in all ways and always applies to your business on the smaller, more detailed level.
Alignment in class offerings, class schedule and consistency of client experience
Alignment when it comes to numbers and the financial prosperity of your business (rent increase, class capacity, teacher pay – does your financial model still work?)
Alignment in Your Team/Tribe or the importance of training your own teachers
To support you in your quantum leap to training your own teachers, I’ve created Lead To Inspire: Everything You Need to Lead A Powerful Yoga Teacher Training. This course is designed to make it super easy for you not only get your Yoga Alliance application process done, but it is a massive support system for you to step up as a teacher of teachers.
The success of your yoga studio depends on the consistency of your product offerings. Train your own teachers to ensure consistency, build an unbreakable tribe, generate massive revenues and create a path to a thriving future for you and your community.
April 2021: It’s Time For YOUR Retreat
“I sought Albina Rippy’s help because she is a visionary in the yoga industry. With her extensive experience owning yoga 7 studios, she knew the industry, the market and the clientele I was seeking. A few months after I opened my studio, I realized quite quickly there was no one better to help make my studio a success than Albina.
With her brilliance, she helped me make my studio profitable within the first month of her coaching me. I would have never known the market needs, goals, and KPI’s to target without her expertise! Mrs. Rippy is worth every dollar, she knows the business and means business. I am forever grateful for her taking on me as a success student. We started with 20 members and have grown to +120 in the first 5 months! Thank you Albina, YOU ROCK! Thank you for your yoga business coaching”
“I started working with Albina in hopes to get some fresh ideas on how to bring in new clients and create a bigger community of athletes working towards similar goals. Albina helped me create a challenge to bring in more clients and build up our community before summer started. She gave me a game plan and helped execute on the timelines. As a studio owner, always in charge, it was nice to have direction from someone else who has been through what I’m going through in growing a community and who has the experience and expertise to make it happen. I really enjoyed getting a different outlook from her, and she made some really positive changes to our business to drive in new clients.”
“Last year my studio was struggling and I truly thought I would have to close my doors. Through Albina’s guidance and advice I was able to pull my studio out of the spiral of decline it was in. She advised me on pricing and dynamic marketing over the Thanksgiving and New Year which even now, as I hit the summer months, will hold me over. She is a no nonsense motivator who will inspire you and direct you to success”.
“When I was on overwhelm and disheartened about my yoga business and the myriad challenges it put in front of me, Albina reached out and took my hand. Together we’ve planned a future full of success and distinction. I don’t feel overwhelmed, I feel powerful and ready. Even though we’re still implementing, she has shown me areas to improve my business and grow. After working with her in the Rock Star Yoga Business Course, I know I can move my studio, Tribal Tulum, to the next level. We start implementing next month so watch out for us!!”